Anti-Smart
PseudoSane

INTROduce yourself

JRB stands for JustReallyBoard, the part of this forum dedicated to mindless conversation. Feel free to make threads and get to know everyone. Reply giving a small description of who you are, or just post a picture.
🛹 🎥 🎞 🥁
I am the envisioneer of Anti-Smart, which once was something but flatlined dead. Now we must attach defibrillator paddles to its nipples and shock it back into existence. I used to skateboard poorly, film & edit the same, and play the drums in two bands. I have been too busy for all of it lately just trying to get through life. It was my passion and now I want to do it.

95E1D029-4CBF-4BDA-8831-20761E013BED.jpeg

Now follow my lead and post

• Like 5

I’m Jaime, The “envisioneers” wife. I was never a skateboarder, but always wanted to longboard. I’m open to learn regular boarding, which would make hilarity for any footage. I’m a snowboarder and longboard surfed a bunch of times. My daydreams consist of going back to Hawaii to parachute out of planes, an opportunity I missed because of of horrible hangover, too many tattoo ideas, peace on earth, a pain free/illness-free human race (But, I’m not the only one) and meeting Radiohead and TooL, especially their lead singers Thom Yorke and Maynard James Keenan, respectively. Oh, and helping my husband realize his dreams, whatever they may be.

Peace xoxo

CCC8F071-D87E-4450-98A7-0C177612CA8B.jpeg

Edited by ProjectJaime
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

One love 💜💜 I am Jill and just because that's my government name, I always will be a rebel to my core. " We dont need no education, We don't need no thought control" My bday is OCT 11 1982 - Libra sun 🌞Leo moon 🌕Sagittarius rising💜💕and I love asking "what's your sign??" 💓💜 #endthefed #taxationistheft #silenceisconsent  #weareone #aloneallone #asabovesobelow #universeismental #trustuniversesigns #ithinkthereforiam #universalconciousnessrising  #lovelightlightlove #lawofone #allyouneedislove #lovegeneration  #loverevolution 💕💕💕

Radiate love, gratitude, and positive vibes into the world 💓💕💓  peace, love happiness, and health always💞IMG_20181128_153854.thumb.jpg.799be8f69772fe9130f11329c7d68ae0.jpg💜

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

I’m Tyler. Chillin in the rolling hills of Tennessee. Into living my life. Trying to enjoy my off days and focus on work days. Fixing to tie the knot with a lovely lil thang named Brittany. She makes sure I don’t die of starvation and loneliness. Haha. I am pretty passionate abt pro wrestling. Don’t say anything bad about it or I’ll go and bitch to my friends about you. Nice to meet ya. Here’s a pic of us from Halloween 

A7EA8FD2-5C70-490A-ACDC-CE49AC9896D5.jpeg

Edited by InLimbo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, InLimbo said:

I’m Tyler. Chillin in the rolling hills of Tennessee. Into living my life. Trying to enjoy my off days and focus on work days. Fixing to tie the knot with a lovely lil thang naked Brittany. She makes sure I don’t die of starvation and loneliness. Haha. I am pretty passionate abt pro wrestling. Don’t say anything bad about it or I’ll go and bitch to my friends about you. Nice to meet ya. Here’s a pic of us from Halloween 

I am so glad I met these two!! Brittany and Tyler thank you for accepting this crazy Jersey girl in your Tennessee circle , and I knew you'd be a part of my friend circle too 😊 Also, even though I don't know a whole lot ( enough to pass y'all's quiz you gave me) I have come to a new respect for wrestling. I go to these shows and have a blast!!! I also invited Cadillac Cowboy and Matt pitbull Raby to join . You should invite all your wrestling buddies !!

• Thanks 1

Yo 💀 my name is Steph 🤘🏻 I’m 28 and an Aries ️ I used to be a piece of shit human 💩 but after a lot of hard work I got my life together 💯 

E0D1FC34-42C3-4382-B89A-D375BAC76EEA.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/6/2019 at 3:37 PM, jillybeanz said:

One love 💜💜 I am Jill and just because that's my government name, I always will be a rebel to my core.

You say government name I say slave name #ImWithJill

• Like 1

Yiannis here

Some of you know me as Johnny

Philly boi

Whuddup

637452C4-BA40-45DF-9950-B9B8FE8D3559.jpeg

Edited by yiannis
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/17/2019 at 12:09 AM, yiannis said:

You say government name I say slave name 

Yiannis yes, that's true!! Government means '''mind control" anyway and slave name is more suiting. Good looking out my friend ! Love and light always ❤️  

Can ya'll please start introducing yourselves like some of us did instead of being incognito internet ninjas?? Thanks!! xoxo 

• Like 3

Kimmmmm. You all know me. Antismart has been in my life, what 10 years now? Back when we were little teenagers roaming the streets of ny skateboarding graffiting and smoking weed lol. Nothing's changed it seems. Except the apartment in ny no longer exists 😞

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/23/2018 at 10:30 AM, PseudoSane said:
JRB stands for JustReallyBoard, the part of this forum dedicated to mindless conversation. Feel free to make threads and get to know everyone. Reply giving a small description of who you are, or just post a picture.
🛹 🎥 🎞 🥁
I am the envisioneer of Anti-Smart, which once was something but flatlined dead. Now we must attach defibrillator paddles to its nipples and shock it back into existence. I used to skateboard poorly, film & edit the same, and play the drums in two bands. I have been too busy for all of it lately just trying to get through life. It was my passion and now I want to do it.

Shock it back2 life like this song talks about. 

On 1/6/2019 at 3:37 PM, jillybeanz said:

One love 💜💜 I am Jill and just because that's my government name, I always will be a rebel to my core. " We dont need no education, We don't need no thought control" My bday is OCT 11 1982 - Libra sun 🌞Leo moon 🌕Sagittarius rising💜💕and I love asking "what's your sign??" 💓💜 #endthefed #taxationistheft #silenceisconsent  #weareone #aloneallone #asabovesobelow #universeismental #trustuniversesigns #ithinkthereforiam #universalconciousnessrising  #lovelightlightlove #lawofone #allyouneedislove #lovegeneration  #loverevolution 💕💕💕

Radiate love, gratitude, and positive vibes into the world 💓💕💓  peace, love happiness, and health always💞💜

Got a video you might like, watched it last night.

• Like 1

You all think i'm Joe King and I am but I got a real name, a different name, but everything in here's the real me. I'm always down to chill, laid back, easygoing, & the most intelligent idiot you might meet. Honest, Loyal, & True. 💯 all day cause I don't know any other way. Born in Flemington, NJ but lived right on the other side of the river in PA; UBE, Noximixon, Doylestown, Quakertown, Easton, & few other places. St. Petersburg, FL. Monticello, NY. Phillipsburg, Alpha, & Flemington, NJ. That's where I meet the creator & a few other kool a** people. Want to know more lets go somewhere, kick it & have fun. 🎧🎵📻📺🎥🎉🍦🍺🍸🍄🌳😜😈😇😎😵🌹🍀💯

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1